It seems I’ve overlooked a nomination… by over a month! It’s not enough that I procrastinate, I now also have selective memory loss.
Anyway, my buddy Deepthi over at On Turning Pages nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you! If I haven’t said this already and if you haven’t listened to me already, I think she’s kinda, sorta awesome. And you’ll know why if you read her blog.
Here are the rules aka what I’m supposed to do:
- Thank the one who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Do a post about what got you started with this.
- Share a little bit of advice that new bloggers can take away.
- Select fifteen other blogs who you think really deserve the award.
- Visit the blogs you nominated and let them know it.
What got me started with the blog? To put it quite simply, and I’m pretty sure this is true for a lot of bloggers, I needed an outlet. I wanted to write about something I love and share it in the easiest way possible. Et voila!
Advice? Me? About blogging? Okay. Only because it’s in the rules. (Ha!) My advice is something I’d like to follow myself, don’t give up. Just keep on creating. If you think it’s worth sharing, it’s probably is. And don’t forget to show the blogging community some love whenever you can.
I know the rules say fifteen, but I’m just going to nominate these five:
Heading over to your blogs to let you know now. Hope you enjoyed the post, I look forward to reading yours!